Event organiser Helene Judge says local business sponsorship plays a large part in the Web Genius Kāpiti Run for Youth campaign.
"Last year we achieved 51 local businesses contributing a whopping $11,625 to the overall amount raised through Gold $500, Silver $250 and Bronze $125 sponsorship."
"All business sponsorship income will default to Kāpiti Youth Support as a Fundraising Partner. They are committed to providing services to meet the health and wellbeing needs of Kāpiti youth and they have a long association with this event from inception in 2011. If you would rather your sponsorship go to another Fundraising Partner, just let us know at the time of booking."
Current sponsors include:
GOLD - Gold Coast Mechanical Ltd, Mills Albert Ltd, Moneymax, Peter Jackson Plumbing
SILVER - allROOF Solutions Ltd, Crombie Lockwood (NZ) Ltd, Delaney Mitsubishi, New World Waikanae, Perfectly Balanced, StructureIT, Tu Ora Compass Health
BRONZE - Allan Gray Motors Ltd, Deans & Associates (Kāpiti) Ltd, Dutchy's Burger Joint, Finman Services Paraparaumu Ltd, Kāpiti Hearing, Time Out Project Ltd, Vanzeal.
Why Become a Business Sponsor
1. Support youth in the Kāpiti community via Fundraising Partners
2. It's simply a good 'feeling' to give back when you can.
3. Opportunity to get your team together for fun and fitness.
4. Have fun on the beautiful Kāpiti coastline.
5. Brand awareness for your business.
6. Participate on the day, or if you can't, put your branded t-shirt on the backs of others to show your support of a fun & healthy fundraising event.
All Business Sponsors are loaded to the Kāpiti Run for Youth website with your sized logo, phone number, email address and a link back to your website. It will remain on the website until the 2021 campaign launches so you will receive a full 12 months of brand exposure.
Your logo will also appear on a large banner used at the event and you will be offered free entry for 2-8 people to participate in the event depending on which sponsorship option you choose.
Gold 8 people, Silver 4 people, Bronze 2 people.
All sponsorship will be invoiced in March and the sponsorship value in this proposal is inclusive of GST.
To become a Business Sponsor https://www.kapitirunforyouth.co.nz/business-sponsors-kapiti
About the Web Genius Kāpiti Run for Youth
The Web Genius Kāpiti Run for Youth has raised more than $120,000 to support youth charities in Kāpiti since the beginning in 2011. 2020 registrations are open to participate on Sunday 29 March.
- Four great options to choose from: 6km or 12km walk, or a 6km or 12.
- Registration: 8.45am to 10am and everyone starting together at 10.15am.
- Course: Paraparaumu Beach Maclean Park to Raumati Beach and back 12km options complete two circuits.